Instrument structure of turbine flowmeter
1. The installation of the instrument adopts flange connection, thread connection and clamping type
2. During installation, the liquid flow direction should be consistent with the direction of the arrow indicating the flow direction on the sensor housing, and the upstream straight pipe section should be ≥6DS, and the downstream straight pipe section should be ≥5DS (DS is the measured inner diameter of the pipe under test).
3. The sensor should be far away from the external magnetic field, if it cannot be avoided, necessary measures should be taken;
4. In order not to affect the normal delivery of liquid during maintenance, bypass pipes should be installed outside the straight pipe sections at both ends of the sensor;
5. When the sensor is installed in the open air, please do the waterproof treatment of the amplifier plug;
6. The wiring of the sensor and the display instrument should be selected according to the power supply of the amplifier