The meter head of the precession turbine flowmeter shows the instantaneous flow, the pressure is normal, and the temperature display does not match the on-site temperature.
1. The temperature indication value is -75°C or above 100°C. The temperature sensor is damaged. Sensors can be replaced.
2. The temperature indication value exceeds or is lower than the actual temperature on site, and this phenomenon still occurs after the sensor is replaced.
The temperature circuit is damaged. The temperature circuit can be replaced.
There is no display on the meter head of the precession turbine flowmeter.
1. The flowmeter has no 24V power supply or battery power. 24V power supply or replace the flowmeter battery.
2. The flow meter LCD panel is damaged. Replace the flowmeter LCD panel.
3. The flowmeter motherboard is damaged. Replace the flowmeter board.
4. The power connection is wrong or disconnected. Find and reconnect.
The temperature and instantaneous flow of the meter head of the precession turbine flowmeter are displayed, and the pressure does not match the actual working pressure indication.
1. If the pressure indication value is 80 or the upper limit of the flowmeter pressure (the upper limit can be found in the flowmeter selection reference table).
First, connect a new pressure sensor to see if the meter shows the local atmospheric pressure. If the local atmospheric pressure is displayed, the original sensor will be damaged. The pressure sensor can be replaced. Second, connect half of the new pressure sensor, if the meter still shows 80, it proves that the main board of the flowmeter is damaged. The flowmeter board can be replaced.
2. The pressure indication value is basically a certain value (the on-site working pressure changes greatly, and the flow meter head shows no change or a small change in pressure).
First, the pressure taking hole of the pressure sensor is blocked. The tap hole can be cleaned. Second, the linear calibration curve of the pressure sensor deteriorates. Pressure sensors can be replaced or recalibrated.
The meter head of the precession turbine flowmeter shows that the temperature and pressure are normal, and there is no instantaneous flow display.
1. The flowmeter selection is too large, which will cause the flowmeter to have no flow display. One is to reduce the lower cutoff frequency of the flowmeter (so the flowmeter can be used, but it will reduce the accuracy of the flowmeter). The second is to replace the small-scale flowmeter.
2. The preamp has no current input. The flowmeter has no power supply, 24V external power supply or battery power.
3. The preamplifier has no frequency output. The preamp can be replaced.
4. The main vortex flowmeter plate is damaged. The flowmeter main board can be replaced.