1. Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without production downtime. Adopt ceramic sensor, use special drilling device to install, stop production. Usually a single channel measurement. To improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
2. Pipe segment ultrasonic flowmeter: The installation needs to cut the pipeline, but the production will not be stopped for future maintenance. Mono or tri-channel transducers can be selected.
3. Clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter: It can complete fixed and mobile measurement. Use special coupling agent (room-temperature curing silicone rubber or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) during installation, which will not damage the pipeline.
4. Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, connected with magnetic sensor.
1) Non-contact measurement method, small size and easy to carry.
2) It is suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipeline sound-conducting media.
3) The built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery has a working time of more than 20 hours.
4) The user interface is flexible and easy to use.
5) Intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of flow data.
6) Equipped with a special-shaped aluminum alloy protection box, which can be used in harsh outdoor environments.
5. Handheld ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, connected to a magnetic sensor.
6. Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used to measure liquid flow in explosive environments, with explosion-proof and intrinsically safe functions. That is to say, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.