1. Accuracy level and function Choose the instrument accuracy level according to the measurement requirements and use occasions, so as to be economical. For example, for trade settlement, product handover and energy metering, you should choose a higher accuracy level, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, choose different accuracy levels according to the control requirements; some only It is to check the process flow and do not need to do precise control and measurement. You can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0. In this case, you can choose a cheap plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter.
2. Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and caliber When measuring general medium, the full-scale flow of electromagnetic flowmeter can be selected within the range of measuring medium flow rate 0.5-12m/s, which has a relatively wide range. The selected instrument specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as that of the process pipeline. It should be determined whether the measurement flow range is within the flow rate range, that is, when the flow rate of the pipeline is low and cannot meet the requirements of the flow meter or when the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed at this flow rate, It is necessary to reduce the diameter of the meter to increase the flow velocity in the pipe and obtain satisfactory measurement results.
3. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
4. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place as far as possible to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20～+60℃, and the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
5. There should be ample space around the flowmeter for easy inspection and maintenance.