1. The vortex flowmeter can only measure in one direction, and pay attention to ensure that the flow direction of the medium is the same as the direction indicated by the arrow of the flowmeter.
2. Straight pipe section requirements: at least ensure that the pipe diameter is 15 times before the flowmeter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flowmeter. If there are elbows, indentation, expansion and other interference sources in front of the flowmeter, you need to ensure that the pipe diameter is 30-40 times in front of the flowmeter and 6 times the pipe diameter after the flowmeter. The flowmeter should be installed upstream of the regulating valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
3. Pay attention to the pipe diameter of the equipment should be slightly greater than or equal to the inner diameter of the appearance.
4. When using the seal ring, pay attention that the inner diameter of the seal ring should be slightly greater than or equal to the outer diameter of the outer surface, and the center of the seal ring is located in the center of the pipe.
5. The preferred equipment method for vortex flowmeter is vertical equipment, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Place the flowmeter device on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
6. For horizontal equipment, install the flowmeter in the high pressure area of the entire system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install the equipment at the higher point of the pipeline, because the higher point tends to accumulate gas, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be emptied .
7. When measuring high-temperature fluids, try to use vertical equipment; if you have to level the equipment, please install the transmitter part of the vortex flowmeter vertically down, or install it horizontally to prevent the temperature from being too high; pay attention to the orientation of the equipment Excellent air activity or ventilation.