1. The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter must be completely filled with medium at any time for detecting blocked pipe, and it cannot work normally when the pipe is not full or empty. When the medium is not full of the pipe, the method of raising the height of the outlet pipe at the rear of the flowmeter can be used to make the medium full of the pipe to avoid the dissatisfied pipe and the gas from adhering to the electrode.
2. A vacuum in the pipeline will damage the lining of the flowmeter, so special attention is required.
3. The positive direction of flow should be consistent with the positive direction pointed by the arrow on the flowmeter.
4. The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter can be installed on a straight pipeline, or on a horizontal or inclined pipeline, but the central connection of the two electrodes is required to be in a horizontal state.
5. For liquid and solid two-phase fluids, it is best to use vertical installation, so that the measured medium flows from top to bottom, so that the flowmeter lining wears evenly and prolongs the service life.
6. Ensure that there is enough space for the flowmeter near the pipe flange for installation and maintenance.
7. If the measuring pipe has vibration, there should be fixed supports on both sides of the flowmeter.
8. If the measuring medium is heavily polluted liquid, install the flow meter body in the bypass pipeline, and the flow can be emptied and cleared without interrupting the process operation.
9. When installing the flowmeter with PTFE lining, the bolts of the connecting flange should be tightened evenly, otherwise the PTFE lining will be easily crushed. It is best to use a torque wrench.